Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welcome to the Air Force Blog!

Hello! This blog is my attempt to reach out to those Air Force members who have prayer needs and requests. A lot has changed over the 60 year history of the Air Force, but members needs prayer has definitely been a constant. This is often frowned upon when wearing the uniform (due to the seperation of church and state) so I wanted to start this blog to give others an opportunity to share their requests.

I would also love to see this blog double as a praise blog as well, what great things have happened to you in your Air Force career? I would love to hear your stories!

It's my hope that through people's request for prayer and member's praises, that I can strengthen the greatest Air Force in the world, one I am proud to serve!

I look forward to praying for you and sharing in your praises!

No comments: